7/09/2007

Let's Review and How Many Times We Missed A Great Photo!!!!

We went to a BBQ but I forgot my camera (I don't know about anybody else but I am in this for the pictures). Of course, of all the times to forget it, we saw a gorgeous rainbow and a skunk! That was fun for all. No, the skunk did not spray us =)

Then...

We had yet another movie day - we saw Ratatouille! The boys loved it and Noah did quite well for being awake most of the movie. Again, no pictures here =(

BUT THEN...

We went for a walk! Guess what - I forgot the camera and we saw some cool airplanes writing in the sky!

The good news...

We met up with Denise and Andrew and finally got some pictures to share!!!!

















Then we close out the review with some typical boy time at the Kaufman house! Thank goodness for Daddy!!!! He is such a cool guy!

No comments: