1/17/2009

Why the Bathroom Should Always Be Clean

So, our computer is not working and I can't get to my pictures! As soon as it is fixed I will have a huge update but in the meantime, I thought I would share a good story.

Eric and I had received a box of really good chocolates as a gift and we had shared it with the boys. Of course that meant Noah knew all about these and he made sure to keep a good eye on where the box was kept.

One day, Noah decided he really, really wanted chocolate (I have no idea who he takes after). He secretly took the box, opened it and began to eat it while hiding in the playroom. That was fine until he decided to give some to Daddy, who was upstairs.

I guess the long hike up the stairs was a bit much for Noah, so he decided to make a pit stop in the upstairs bathroom and give himself a treat before sharing with Daddy.

It had only been about 30 seconds when I heard wrappers being unwrapped and I began to wonder why it was so quiet in the house. So, I carefully and quietly walked up the stairs as to not disturb whatever event was going on....

There was Noah dripping with chocolate drool hovering over the toilet seat smeared with melted chocolate pieces. I had to laugh! That would have been a great picture to share.

THE BEST PART...

Josh went to use the potty but came out to see me instead, ever so concerned, and whispered....."Umm, Mommy, there is brown stuff all over the toilet."

The look on his face was priceless.

No comments: